Man, Lu give me Goenitz from kof vibes, I think he is one of the bosses, maybe the strongest among the demons fists.

Xplode, imagine if there was a Kengan Omega and King of Fighters Crossover chapter. That’d be so sick

Dex-chan lover
@xplode: Well, apparently one of the methods of remedying gu Poison is by counteracting it with a different kind. Centipede beats snake (or “serpent”), frog beats centipede, snake beats frog. With that pattern, I’m guessing the blonde guy in a Chinese uniform is the frog of the trio.

Dex-chan lover
At least Kazzy points out that Naidan was clearly trying to kill. I'm curious what bothered Idemitsu about the replay. It didn't look like he saw Naidan suicide.

Hyper-pog
This chapter was sick
We have Ohma shutting down a strong guy like nothing, Raian getting shut down like nothing, and Agito's up next
I could hardly have asked for anything more

Dex-chan lover
It seems Toyoda won't let people mess around during his tournament.

The kengan guys are just getting provoked left and right.

Group Leader
Pog, Tian and I share the same very uncommon Chinese family name.

Dex-chan lover
Okubo - in a clown suit to make a statement about Purgatory, asking others to apologize. XD

Not a word from Ryuki and we're unlikely to see much more of him while the other fights progress. I guess he'll be stewing in his own misery for a while. Is it going to happen like Naidan wants? Is Ryuki going to lead them as the whatever he was talking about final boss something something?

A lot of hyping for the Purgatory remaining fighters in this chapter (third demon fist is Fei from the looks of it). It looks like Agito and Lu are next which should be fun and wash off the aftertaste of Naidan and Ryuki's miserable fight. Still, the fact that the Purgatory fighters are just calling out the Kengan fighters is telling that they know more about the Kengan fighters while the reverse is not true.

I understand Ohma jumping in to deflect Liu's punch but why did Lu feel the need to block a punch for Arashiyama though, can't he defend himself? I mean, he didn't flinch but he also had no reaction.

Also, how does the masked guy see? Is he going to take his mask off for the fight at least?

I'm looking forward to whatever Muteba will be doingbut I do wonder what exactly Idemitsu wants investigated. He already has an assassin available he's not using for these fights, Edward Wu, but I guess he wants an investigation from a neutral party. If Muteba has a fight backstage, I don't think it'll be with Edward.

What surprised me is that Lu Tian always looked a little unnerving with his trench coat and his stiff rigid pose. I figured he was hiding some abnormality under that coat, but no, he seems pretty normal.
But yeah, looks like we're getting to the top rung of Purgatory now. Especially looking forward to see how Nicolas fights.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato: Perhaps Arashiyama’s method of defending against the punch wouldn’t have been as gentle, eh?

Regarding the Purgatory fighters knowing more about the Kengan fighters than the latter do them, it’s less Purgatory and more Worm. Naidan, Lu, and possibly Nicholas as well all seem to be Worm members. So of course they’d know how to call out the people who have been involved with them in the past.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato
maybe terashi is blind like muteba? I do think he'll take off the mask when he fights though.

Users who are viewing this thread