Dex-chan lover
Lu Tian is centipede? Like... that one fight to the death pot that Agito got thrown into when he was young? Lu Tian might just be that strong. No idea what his style might be though.

Also, just from his clothing and grip, Arashiyama looks to be a grappler type (I'm gonna guess traditional Jiu-Jitsu). Also this is just another display of Idemitsu's influence (getting Muteba to agree to a deal in one go?), and of Lolong Donaire's strength (smart enough to immediately defuse Liu's rage, strong enough to just watch over the Raian situation).

Fed-Kun's army
1) Boxing world champ vs Boxing world champ
2) Beard disciple vs guy who wants to challenge Beard
3) Giant muscleman vs Giant muscleman
4) Fang vs Fang
5) Worm vs Worm
and now 6) Agito seems to recognize or have a past with his opponent

For teams that were originally picked almost at random or circumstance, they sure to seem to mirror each other exactly.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker stole my cock ring. Can't have shit in Purgatory.

Looks like it's time for the internal politics side to heat up too.

I forgott.

lssyzeewsw651.jpg

@MrBreadmond

Mr.Karate VS Gensai would be siiiick!!

@Captival
Misasa and Kanoh entered specifically to ruin Yumigahama's shit though, no randomness was to be expected there.

That said, there are still obvious matchups ahead. By most surefire bet to least :
- Kure vs Wu. Both probably have too much strength and savagery to fight anyone but each other.
- Psycho Cop versus Nicolas. Dude's clearly some kind of killer, and I don't see Akoya agreeing to the tournament if he didn't already have a mark.
- Ohma vs King. Guy's too hyped up not to fight the leader.
- Hayami vs Jurota. They seem made to fight each other.

Of course, surprises are bound to happen, but they all seem likely. Way I see it, only Nitoku, Wakatsuki and Okubo are truly up in the air.

Dex-chan lover
when the psycho cop thinks you did the right thing, that's when you know you fucked up.

Can't wait to see Agito back in action.

For sure my favorite fighter, after Ohma of course.

Users who are viewing this thread