That Ring must have something to do with Agito's past, probably with the people who forced him to do the Gu ritual? That said, Lu Tian knew who Agito was? Means Agito being watched all the time?

One thing I wonder: that super comfy guy doesn't even move, as Raian said. Is it because he knew Lu Tian will protect him? That's what I can think, so far, or maybe he can minimze his movement like Hatsumi.

Anyway, Lu Tian is now also my favorite Purgatory fighter, since I just notice his hair lock.

Dex-chan lover
i just made these funny meme manga strips : the purgatory fighters are taunting by pointing their middle fingers , and the kengan fighters are easily triggered , lol .

50682588348_54892d2790_b.jpg

I think Lu either went through the same trial Kanoh did and was the last man standing, or he was really down there with Kanoh and survived and kanoh didn't notice.

And also did this chapter remind anyone else of the manwha "the breaker" ?

Hey!! I know where there is a color version of this manga, which was made colored with AI !!!

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : is it raci$m to call some chinese peoples "demons" ? lol .
"and btw , among them , liu dong cheng is a sneaky snake" .

btw , naidan is not actually a mongolian , but he is also a chinese . Inner Mongolia is a part of china : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_Mongolia

page 6 :
justice police goes out to the ring because he wants to protect his boy-friend , ryuki , and he wants to kill .
raian goes out to the ring because he wants to have some fun , and he wants to kill .
coma ohma : look , i know how you feel . my boy-friend , tokita niko , was killed in front of my eyes too .....

page 10 :
raian : this guy is so ugly , his face is making me mad , i will punch his brain out , for no reason at all , troll lol lol .

page 14 : nicolas 's eyes and personality are just like ryuki 's ones at the start of this manga . human lives are just like trashes to the both of them , lol .

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for lu he’s like the only guy in purgatory who isn’t a complete ass whole who should die in a dumpster fire. Hope he doesn’t die

Users who are viewing this thread