FaThEr I cRaVe BlOoD

@ThearQu Inside the barrier he lost count of time, and now that he is out.... Well, would you? I'm mean, he is being resurrected by forces beyond his comprehension, and so many things changed. His "apprentice" time was over, that weird store appeared. Is it worth the risk? Also the more he lives, the more he learns.

Dex-chan lover
Isaac being loyal for 2 years in search for Skelly on request of Rubia. Poor guy must have suffered alot and im happy Skelly trusts him more.

All the talk about causality reminded me of Berserk. Freaking Void, Zod and Skull Knight mention it so much. Pretty hyped with the twist now.

Contributor
Normally I mumble something about edgy weebs when we bring up wholesale slaughter on the agenda, but honestly this seems legit. The deposed trickster god says, "why not just kill armies", the driven pragmatist says, "we start tomorrow".

The damnable thing is I find them both likeable anyway. A crapsack world's moral relativity and all that, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Isaac looks a lot more ominous, his eyes are sharper and his expresion seems more humble, but also more scarred, he has had a hard time.

Level Up Timing!!!!

So, what is Isaac´s plan in the end?
Will Rubia keep her memories from the Tower in the next time line?

Users who are viewing this thread