Dex-chan lover
Thank the Doots
Bless them
All hail Malphas
Use referral code

woooooow this many chapters, awesome, i'm starting to appreciate this novel even more because of the author introducing a whole bunch of new enemies and abilities. keep it up guys!

That expression when Isaac mentions he took over the offerings, hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Not only did you fucks release this many chapters, but they're all translated well... Thank you so god damn much!

When Skeleton hits the 'Anti-world'...this world and its injustice ( gods or demons don't matter ) is doomed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release, but could you do something about the boatload of broken pages? It's like 4-6 pages in each chapter that are broken and won't load, which means the reading is totally unenjoyable...

Blood for the Blood God
Skulls for the Skull Throne

All hail Khorne ... err, Malphas. Malphas. Definitely Malphas, not Khorne ;)

After this binge, I can only say .... oh boy, Skellebro is going to a very dark place ( and the talking crow is definitely scheming something as well ). Let's see what is of Rubia and how this unfolds, but I think this life is going to turn ... interesting very soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I had stopped to think about what the trap might be. It would have been obvious that he was going to see that knight again. Since all these characters died, he must still be able to reincarnate and the apprenticeship protection isn't related to his rebirth cycle.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, hope he get's super OP so when he dies hopefully he can save Rena again, a bunch of other former allies

Dex-chan lover
@Silverwyvern:
I hope he still has the ability to die and be returned to the starting point.
There was this one chapter where he got the info from the "system" (blue window) that he surpassed the apprentice power level or whatever it was called and hence cannot continue to be protected by the "newbie" protection, right?
So maybe that means his "ability" to start over from the start is gone.
At least that is what I fear.

Dex-chan lover
@itsnottme Basically 4-6 pages in each chapter, it's random which as with every refresh different pages become corrupted. Anyways I had to read the whole batch on another aggregator that took the chapters from here, because here it was unreadable...

Double-page supporter
Isaac is so fun (when you're on his side, that is).
Thanks for the chapters !

Users who are viewing this thread