I get the feeling that Crown Price is going to try to steal the MC from the ML.

Oh man that sense of validation and affection. What a lovely little emotional moment.

So basically hes his twin?I'm pretty sure hes still human so like have these lot never seen a woman give birth to twins?Unless he ain't human.

Dex-chan lover
Crown Prince is the classic douche that has been told lies since birth.

I guess the universe where this takes place--twins aren't commonplace? Or are they but are just killed or considered "goblins"? Hmmm...interesting concept!

I guess the crown prince is the goblin one, because young young could see the difference expression from crown prince, also seeing something like fog after sir goblin rejected the banquet invitation from crown prince.

Their relationship is so sweet, I hope it continues to stay that way and the CP won't meddle though I know that's how the plot will go 😭

Double-page supporter
Ok I'm lost is magic involved in here?

Also thanks for the update gourmet scans group

It's probably since some cultures see twins as an open. There's probably no obvious supernatural stuff happening but there is probably symbolism of the term goblin. Even though ML looks like CP, he will always be the "ugly and rejected" one. Using the term of goblin is probably the only reason he is alive.

The CP was probably told some stupid story to say that ML is his goblin to play with (probably leading to the scar) and he is someone copying his "beauty".

God. Superstitions are stupid.

He is a twin of the crown prince, but in their culture the heir to the throne shouldn't have a twin. Because the crown prince will become emperor, he can't have anyone looking alike to his "dragon body", basically if they are alike then its bad because the emperor is supposed to be holy blah blah blah. Usually, if the legitimate firstborn has a twin brother, then only the older brother lives while the younger one is drowned. The reason the younger one is still alive is prolly because the empress was too soft-hearted to kill her own child, thus they are all saying he's actually a goblin who pretends to look like the heir to the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread