Dex-chan lover
So, what about the other monarchs? are they this strong or is this is pure wish fulfillment?.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the only way to know if a story is so good, is by checking if there are more than 245 comments on each latest chapter release.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was thinking He was Chosen because he was The Shadow Monarch in Human Form.

When this goes to anime, I shall be hyped like most seem to be about cyberpunk2077, today.

@Robinisback if you want to read this you could, but its a big spoiler
basically jin woo was chosen because he was constantly near dying but didn't die when he was e-rank, and was doing it for someone else's sake which the shadow monarch thought would be perfect for his vessel, since he ruled the dead. over time, when the shadow monarch grew fond of him and rather than stealing his body he decided to wait until he could pass down his powers to jin woo, meaning the first shadow monarch will finally get to die, and jin woo will become the new one

Dex-chan lover
The way he summons those blades are just like Gilgamesh in Fate. Maybe Sung Jin-Wo can become an archer class servant?

Maybe I'm stupid but these last two chapters have been kinda really confusing to me... I kinda get the idea though that the creator didn't mean to help Sung but readied him so that his "monarch" could take over his body..? maybe? that vision he saw was supposed to somehow end with sung losing his will and be turned into .. that Baran? I dunno... more questions pop up, two for every answer! xD

But its cool... and yeah.. 100k mana sounds a little ridiculous to me... now he can pretty much call up 1000 shadow demons no probs.. but who could possibly oppose him anymore, it kinda takes away a lot of the tension.

Users who are viewing this thread