The snowball just keeps rolling. From TOOR's amazing quality, to some fast-release low-quality guy, to this machine translated shit.
It's like a sniping race to the bottom, and more and more of you just latch on.
What did TOOR or this series ever do to deserve this treatment?

@Shiggle I don't think this was machine translated, after all, I am a native Chinese speaker. If you want to accuse someone of sniping, accuse the first sniper, at least I didn't ask for money for myself.

As soon as the first dude stops, I will leave toor to do their thing.

While I do admit that this chapter was a bit rushed and skipped out on vital parts such as proofreading, and to that I'm sorry, but I am only a one man team with little free time. Just think of this as an early preview of Toor's much more refined scanlations

why take it up on spite, and stop translating later. The dude before was genuinely trying to translate good and release once a day.
All we want is for a faster release with a good enough translation, even this chapter translation was good. People who want best quality can wait for toor , no problem. It sucks if you are trying to snipe translate just to get the other guy to stop. Why ruin it for people who dont want to wait for toor.

Group Leader
I honestly don't care if you were spiteful, I'm looking forward for the previous chapters too. thanks for the update aswell,

How does my guy know about phones if it's been 230 years? weren't phones made in the late 18th centery?

Dex-chan lover
well now some removed, and didn't do it in order, spite for broken translations. , toor could still do it at their own pace regardless who else tries to snipe it away, and will still be thanked and appreciated. shaming people to delete chapters of their work, is not good either way. toor should still provide the high bar standard and not worry about any other group trying to rush or haste the chapters.

intentional skips to cause drama, that's just sad

invite vinecent, do not use force. Kill the kidnapper which we know is not our mc but they will mistake him as such

@ProjectRado its kind of like every isekia where they say in the past there was a hero and blah blah but the mc automatically recognies that person came from their world. Its not said but heavily implied that off worlders come from same time period on earth usually. Unless u believe in some of these that 1000s of years ago depending on which iskeia manga u are reading that they had that technology 1000s of years ago. Just think if it as time moving differently

Users who are viewing this thread