Dex-chan lover
Use image enlarger for the love of god http://waifu2x.booru.pics/

could you maybe upload something that isn't 100 pixels x 80 pixels maybe....... this is why people miss batoto

Thanks for the translation. Been hoping someone would pick up this series after lhtranslations dropped it.

Keep up the good work.

i appreciate you picking this up but... bruh the image quality like pls...
It hurts so much ;-;

This one got dropped due to official licensing, so doubt LH will pick it again.

ok so im grateful and i see the translation is done really well but what made y'all export this in this res.....like i really wanna know what the thought process was or was it like so zoomed in that u didnt notice or something casue ive done that one b4 using photoshop

Im honestly fine with the image quality, an improvement would be nice but this is better than nothing, thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for the upload. But why can't there be a single manga with slaves being freed by their isekai'd master and working for him as thanks for that?

Aggregator gang
Ah man he should've stuck to the abolish slavery stance. I find it so weird that most japanese authors that write isekais seem to downplay slavery so much and not show to true horror that it really is.

Fed-Kun's army
Please no. Please don't take over this series if this is the best quality you can get. That genuinely hurts to read.

Group Leader
Once my frnd, who has offered to typeset and redraw, and I finish our xams, assuming someone better doesn't pick this up, we will start to rush up to catch up to the raws some time mid Jan to Feb and once we catch up to the raws, we will redraw this chapter. Thanks for ur words and advise.
Cheers:)

Users who are viewing this thread