Double-page supporter
Although it could use some better quality at least the story is somewhat readable, thanks for the translation :D

Double-page supporter
Thanks for trying, but this is a no thanks, hurts my eyes just reading two sentences, it's such a bad quality, although the translation is good, try to find better raws and put this translation on it then it will be readable.

Dex-chan lover
> The first part with the talk with the merchant can summarize like this...
CugLG3b.png

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this chapter oh this is good and hope you can improve your redraw but the translation was good!!

Dex-chan lover
To all of you complaining, why not step up and do something about it?

This guy stepped up, did his best with translation and everything to release it. If you want to complain about quality or size, step up and help him or go buy the official release then.

gj on the tl but you need some redrawers or a better raw source

good luck hope you succeed if you plan to continue translating

Thanks for the chapter. While the image quality is not like it was in previous chapter, it is still an enjoyable read nonetheless. :)

The quality is utter trash, but it is still better than LHtranslations release. 5/10 will read again

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck mate i can't read this. it's like reading one of those novelty tiny bibles without a magnifying glass
CRM4sA8.gif

with that said, it felt really odd that only the last page is in normal resolution. it's like all the page budget went to that last page and everything was basically bootlegged off a floppy disk

The entitlement is always astounding.

Appreciate the only release you've gotten in months.

Idk lads, the typesetting style ain't good ye but overall translation quality ain't that bad, it's actually decent. Kinda.
After reading chinese manhua translations it's good even.
I appreciate the work

@Deb_T Releases are fine, shitty google translations I can live with, but couldn't they have just upscaled the resolution and not have it like some blurry mess? Its not that hard is it?

Thanks for picking this up. Image quality was a bit rough but the dialogue seemed smooth

Users who are viewing this thread