@Macrendil

He's buying the slaves with the express intent to free them.

One of the things I like about Wortenia Senki is that it's really the only isekai I've seen that tries to deal with slavery realistically. It's an abominable institution that dehumanizes and degrades everyone involved.

That being said, one of the things the MC is feeling guilty for is that he isn't just buying the slaves to give them their freedom. He does need a capable work force, and he needs one that is loyal. So he's buying and freeing slaves in part as a quick route to win their favor.

Group Leader
the translation seems somewhat OK, it's really a shame that the typesetting and raw quality is so bad...
(then again, maybe if it was better, I'd realise that the translation was really subpar, I already feel like there's a few moments in there where something was off)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much! I love this manga so much! Even tho the quality of the raw was really bad and for some reason only the last page was good quality for some reason lul

Fed-Kun's army
Well can't do anything, scan teams cannot release new chaps now as wortenia senki has been officially licensed in English.
And what the heck with the guys down here, whining on the quality of the pages.
You retards........ someone out there is still working hard to update it appreciate his hard work not whine like a cry baby, if you have that much problem, work on your own and provide us new chap.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations. I have missed this manga very much

Dex-chan lover
GjabxEi.jpg

We meet again ESL-kun.

As for the actual chapter, they're completely ignoring that buying slaves to free them still contributes to the slave market, causing more people to be enslaved.

I didn't read it (yet, I'm trashed so I'll wait tonorow) but if LH post the same one....

Fed-Kun's army
I heard baby crying, damn my neighbour daughter is crying. I thought it was u guys, crying about the chapter. Go to official English release man if u cry so much. If don't want, Just appreciate what u get. We are lucky to have people like @thelonewolf do the chapter. Wtf wrong with u guys. Damn

Users who are viewing this thread