Sure, she isn't deleted, but wait, isn't dead devil get sent to hell? How did she waltz to China? Did Mr Fujimoto get a big brain moment and thought "oh right, I also made Nayuta" and then just connected them for the lul?

Either way, she's probably not "that" Nayuta. No horns, can actually speak, and lives in a different world. Maybe a soft reboot or AU?

What a wild ride, although still lots of questions left unanswered. But a perfect "throw your brain away to read" manga when you need an adrenaline rush. Hope we won't get bamboozled like Zetman tho.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT, MAKIMA WAS LITERALLY A BITCH.
She bites people she likes, only understands subservient relationships and recognizes people by smell.
She didnt want to make everyone her dog because she wanted to be the human controlling the pets, she wanted a pack of dogs to be her family.
And Denji is also a dog, but he understands that equal relationships are what makes a pack work, thats why he has so many dogs now.

Aggregator gang
Part 1?

Also are those Makima's dogs?
And how did the Control Devil die so fast in hell?

Loli Makima (or Nayuta now) >>> cold face Makima tho. Bless Fujimoto.
Cuz every badass needs a loli lo. l

Group Leader
This is an oddly wholesome ending although I was expecting Kobeni to at least appear since most of my favorite characters are dead. Looking forward for part 2 in 2021!

Dex-chan lover
now they're an entire pack now
lol wondering if kobeni and power are ever going to come back

so it's a high schooler taking care of an elementary school kid now?

@AkiTooru 1. Yup. Part 2 is coming (hopefully)
2. Those are her dogs. Denji probably the leader of the pack now
3. Don't question it. He probably did it just for the lulz. He even made a reference to one of his other work (Yogen no Nayuta).

🙂Part of my theory was correct now we get to see all the new characters introduced in part 2 die🙃

Group Leader
Also this is how Denji recognized Makima with just a bite lmao.
eqB9wU2.jpeg

And Makima-san really just needed a hug, damn 😭
130572428_426011522143484_5704296657818778391_o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
GG WP

@Dranto Yeah, it'll be cool if somehow that one-shot is related to CSM. Say, something happened to her big brother from the one-shot and now she's in care of Denji. I know it's just a reference, but it'd be cool xd

... guess she/the concept she embodied didn't get erased out of having ever existed after all?

Yeah I was just wondering that. My guess if that it's because Denji isn't chainsaw man or the chainsaw devil like Makima said when they were fighting and he spit at her.

Users who are viewing this thread