Dex-chan lover
end of part 1

WAIT WHAT PART 1

Chainsaw Man's Bizarre Adventures Part 2 coming soon

Fed-Kun's army
@chosenone124 iirc if they die in hell they go back to Earth but memory wipe. Tho before Chainsaw man was in charge of killing them, now no idea who is the one doing it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so happy but also so sad, because I know that in part 2 we'll see another Power that isn't power and I don't know if I can go through that again

the way i thought it was over till i saw part 1, cant wait for more weird shit i guess

Dex-chan lover
Wait is it not over ? I’m p hype for high-school/imouto chainsaw man. Do they take a brake for a few weeks ?

So all that meat he ate, its all Makima. Makes sense since all the devil chainsaw eats ceases to exist.

@Donutlie It's confirmed that there will be Chainsaw Man 2 (There's a page already here in mangadex with no chapters yet), but I don't know when its serialization is.

Ngl idc if I have to wait a while, I'm just glad that it is confirmed there'll be a continuation of this manga, and nice name also.

Mnx

Awww that was very heart warming!
Even in a weird way. Im kinda upset power wasnt there though.... rip power!

Dex-chan lover
i thought it would end with Chainsaw man in Hell, kinda like Hellboy did, actually... I'm guessing he'll be going back there again.
But that ending was pretty sweet and uplifting? wasn't really expecting that. it's not the END end, tho, so we still have time for a completely nihilistic conclusion lol.

Users who are viewing this thread