Dex-chan lover
hahaha...wtf. Well, I guess his excellence in battle would swoon any women. And he did save her before. lol..

Group Leader
@Ruukasu
Rule 3.2.7.2 If one or more pages of a chapter are entirely replaced by fan-colored versions of the same pages, those chapters must belong to a title entry denoted by "(Fan-Colored)" appended to its name, in which case these pages are not considered extraneous. Otherwise, any fan-colored pages must be considered extraneous and the non-colored pages must be included.
Please include original page in your release.

Aggregator gang
Infinity Gauntlet, now he only needs 6 Infinity Stone to one snap his enemy away

Dex-chan lover
The art in the LN always makes me think of this.
GrcPobO.jpg

And on page 9 I looks like the manga might have been influenced by the LN art.
000010.jpg
000014.jpg

Dex-chan lover
the answer is no, you don't marry the first woman you met in another world and less one that ask for marriage without even knowing you.

Group Leader
@ptg_ Thanks for the heads up! We were also notified of this nearly instantly in our discord, but some people went offline since posting so I've been scrambling to get the uncoloured version!

To be honest I prefer the girl in the other world since she liked him before he even started leveling up and changed
even though she always gets into dangerous situations and has to be saved by Yuuya
she is better than the princess because we don't know how she would've reacted if he was ugly and she doesn't drag others through life threatening situations to get her way
I feel sorry for both the knight captian and female assassin that was sent to kill her and instead becomes her subordinate
However I do like the king and his reactions especially when
he wanted to kill Yuuya due to his daughter being attracted to Yuuya and proposing getting married plus Yuuya giving her bedding which amounts to either a proposal or asking for a one night stand in that country despite the fact that Yuuya wipes out creatures that could wipe out an entire country like it was nothing

Double-page supporter
ok, dropped.

what audacity, she didn't even offer herself as a sexslave

Dex-chan lover
"daddy can i go back into the extremely dangerous forest where i was going to be raped and murdered if not for the deus ex machina savior coming and saving me?"
"of course sweetheart do whatever you want"

the fuck kind of father would be ok with letting their daughter go back there?

Users who are viewing this thread