Dex-chan lover
people crying about ww2 tank but in a world where only magic imbued weapon and hunter works on monster why trying to upgrade tanks? im a bit dumb but complaining for useless little thing like tank is really worth it?

sorry for the probably bad english

bruh at least give us something that actually make him look strong and not just the constant bragging smh

I imagined the giants to look like the titans from "Shingeki no Kyojin". Also... I think they did not have any weapons in the LN either...

Whole tokyo died, and the giants will roam to other cities eating everyone in sight.
Jin woo's father is an spectator, he won't do shit here.
And about how useless S heroes are, China's will step up.

@goodhunter I was speaking in a general sense on the mind over matter point. See in 80% of the manga or anime ive seen that include Magic, least the ones that portray realism within it, the heart and mind pay factor into the "Casting" of the ability, one such anime is SAO in the Second part of Season One, with Alfheim Online.. If your mind was distracted say with the bridge scene where the Salamanders out of fear couldnt cast their fireball magic. Or in Scenes where Knights out of fear cant move their feet.. just stand there trembling.. Its a thing that even happens in real life.. I wasnt speaking to sound smart or sound like an idiot that didnt know what they were talking about, i was strictly giving my opinion on the matter. "Just my own thoughts" is how i said it.

And in regards to the Korean vs Japan thing, countries and people have conflict that can last many years, theres even someone IRL that i refer to as "He who shall not be named" so in a way i fully understand what you mean, dont get me wrong on that.. I understand your point on the matter.

This chapter deviated a little from the novel. I don’t remember MC collapsing after exiting the double dungeon.

So the city was already evacuated only hunters and soldiers maybe some hospital patients remain. It seems this guy barrier would have worked against the normal giants which would normally be a high A rank boss (Unless I read it wrong and they are just high A rank enemies but that seems unlikely since that would mean they are the same as High orcs and tbh those seem stronger to me). Mean it would take atleast an S rank or a team of A ranks to defeat I assume. So that barrier would have worked if the big boy didn't come out. I assume this is probably a mid tier S rank dungeon for now. Mainly because it needs to be a step up from jeju island which we can say was realistically a low lvl S rank dungeon atleast until Beru was born since it was almost cleared fairly easily and Beru was just born.

I reaaaaally hope Japan doesn’t suffer from his cockiness but alas it looks like they’re doomed atm

i know everything escalated quickly but... what's a Panther and a King Tiger doing in Japan with the world having stealth aegis destroyers?????

I've always wondered how MC would compare with National-rank hunters, and out of nowhere, Orlov casually mentions words of acknowledgement..
Won't be too long before MC wipes the floor with the combined forces of every top ranker.

Users who are viewing this thread