Lux

Power Uploader
Just give us the Rocks flashback for chapter 1000, Oda.

For a second I thought this was a troll, then I realized we're actually on chapter 999 🤔

As long as we're making wishes, I want a Zoro eye flashback/opening for chapter 1000. (Although that'd probably be too soon pacing-wise, even if they were going to do it in this arc.)

Dex-chan lover
Between the snake being a dragon, the dino being a dragon or the fish being a dragon... the chose the fish route....

That's nice... it's great that we see these references.... Naruto used the snake, One Piece used the fish....

I wonder why anime/manga don't use these references more?

Dex-chan lover
Full color 19 pages for chapter 1000 maybe? But I don't want Oda to get sick... such a dilemma.

Dex-chan lover
We're so close to chapter 1000 it's so incredible!
All I could think of is how hyped I am & those scenes with Ace just really hit hard man. Especially when he talked about Luffy with Yamato. Man, I was almost brought to tears.
AAAAAAA! I don't know what else to say besides this was a SUPER! chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
So there's something important about Kaido using a FISH-FISH fruit, what's it?

LMAO KAIDO IS A KOI FISH AHAHAHAHAHAH

A huge school of golden koi swimming upstream the Yellow River in China. Gaining strength by fighting against the current, the school glimmered as they swam together through the river. When they reached a waterfall at the end of the river, many of the koi turned back, letting the flow of the river carry them away.

The remaining koi refused to give up. Leaping from the depths of the river, they attempted to reach the top of the waterfall to no avail. Their efforts caught the attention of local demons, who mocked their efforts and heightened the waterfall out of malice. After a hundred years of jumping, one koi finally reached the top of the waterfall. The gods recognized the koi for its perseverance and determination and turned it into a golden dragon, the image of power and strength.

The significance of this is that if Kaido ever loses a fight, he becomes the koi "swept down the stream" so to speak and will lose access to his dragon form and return to his koi form.

Oda is so amazing, he foreshadowed Kaido long ago when pokemon first started!

Users who are viewing this thread