Group Leader
060.jpg

Group Leader
Classic romcom send off, huh... doesn't feel too bad.
Even with all the ups and downs, these were fairly fun 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, that was literally the last thing anyone wanted.

They fucked up the first couple of endings so bad, then ironically brought it back with the time skip chapters where the characters had adult emotions (A rare occurrence I know).

Then they go back and decide, meh, fuck it. Trope it up.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose that route was no more than an urban legend.

Supporter
I still stand by my opinion that choosing any girl is better than making routes for each one. It was a fun ride but a boring ending. Shame

Well.. they messed up 2 of the 5 endings. 1 was meh and the last 2 were really good. But overall a good story. I hoped that they’d do the sleeping princess justice but it was mehh.. barely a passing score. Without the endings a solid 8/10 ending with senpai a solid 10. Sensei a 9 and the last 2... yeah not talking about those. Thank you for the heartwarming manga and looking forward to your next manga!

Aggregator gang
No surprise yaoi at the end.
It was still a nice ride and I'm pretty satisfied.

I'll be a hardcore Mafuyu fan until the end.

Dex-chan lover
If you asked me, i'd say Uruka's route was the canon one, she's the only girl MC showed feelings toward in the main story, with everyone else it felt mostly like MC touching places he shouldn't be touching

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a way to end a harem manga.
After having every route explored, the open end feels so satisfying.

The Quintessential Quintuplets should have been like this.

I hope other harem authors take this as an example.

Dex-chan lover
Easily one of my favorite endings to a haram everyone got the ending they wanted

A bit of a cop out, but a valid way to wrap it up. I was curious if a harem ending was in the offing, but no luck. Oh well, it was a good ride either way.

Route 1 will always be the best in my opinion. Since it also started as part of the main story, I'm also gonna consider it the canon ending. What, you don't agree? Nope, not listening to anyone! Can't heeeear yoooou~

Seriously though, I'm glad every main girl got a happy ending and the author decided to go with alternate route endings instead of just choosing one girl and spitting on all the others.

I was like "Now, we have reached the end, I will finally read everything in a one-go'...Well, this was my mistake. I guess I will check out some aggregator site

Dex-chan lover
So not only did he touch all 5 girls.... but he touched the 2 imouto and 8 other girls...

So canonically.... he marries 15 girls? It's a shame science girl's mom isn't in there.... but..... wow... I did not expect the MC's harem to have 15 girls in the end.... I thought it would be 7-8 at most....

Wow....

@Raydnt Well, for Quintessential Quintuplets, there was an implication that he technically got with all 5

@Blip I and many others disagree... we all get a route we want.... so it's a win for everyone. And it's not done very often either, so it feels like a rare treat.

@seekermoc Only 8 of the girls felt like they would have ended in the harem... the other 7 girls are a bonus we got for free.... and the best part? Him touching the 15 girls is the canon route T^T

I still feel like it's a cop out. I'd rather have 4/5ths of the fanbase salty by chosing a girl but with a proper ending than "make everyone happy" alternate route crap. And then this chapter making the routes just a dream is the cherry on top for the dumpster fire.

Users who are viewing this thread