Not sure I understand what's happening. Why does he have to choose between his sister and telling the guy how he cured the disease? What does one have to do with the other?

Dex-chan lover
@rainbowx1
> very limited amount of

bruh, he has like 18 flasks or smth

if he doesn't use em, he gon be a usual gamer hoarder (like us all) with all 18 left after the last boss and everything is over 😂

light spoiler:
i believe MC won't help him now but will heal him secretly later when he is in hospital. I don't remember any significant details with his sister, though

how do 60 pages feel so short. Also yeah what does giving him one of the cures have to do with his sister? if i remember right he has like 5 of them and hes his friends father. So give him a vial than go home to his sister. Maybe the translations off?

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, this felt shorter than usual. Like the entire chapter just got over in a few seconds

I don't understand why the author insists on making every character except the MC useless

When it feels short cause you realize there’s not one head flying and you could care less about their fight that was max 2 “pages” or a couple scene

Dex-chan lover
Are... Are they implying that MC is going to cure his sister's fucking PTSD with a magic potion?
Did I read this right? Is the author retarded or does my reading comprehension suck?

@Call-Me-Captain He's at a crossroads here, one that's been building ever since he cured his mother. The central question is what kind of person he's going to be. Is he going to be someone who stays at home to protect his family, who conserves his strength to protect his own? Or is he going to actually try to be a hero, to make all of Humanity his own and protect everyone? And if he does do that latter, how far is he willing to go? He can't cure everyone in the world who has Eternal Sleep, after all. And there are probably many who are just as worthy of it as Yoo Myung-han, if not more so. And he knows that if he goes to Japan and plays hero, he's going to cause all kinds of pain and heartache for his family.

Japan is literraly dying . Main character : " Meh,I had too much work lately.Time for some rest,have fun

How is this hard to comprehend? He need to make choices. There is 2 choice not to pick between them, first go to Japan or stay home just as the sister want too? Second is to comply with the man wishes and give the poison or not.
Both choices have its own risk and importance and he had to decide asap because nothing good come for delaying them.

@Crenesia I don’t think that was the last panel (about making a choice) was about. I might be misunderstanding but I’m pretty sure that last panel hinted that the sister is starting to show symptoms of the eternal slumber(?) disease. I might be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread