Dex-chan lover
Family comes first. beside, that chairman smells like a graveyard already.

Ah, yes, this plotline that went exactly nowhere.

People getting eaten alive by the horrible monstrosities can wait, my sister looked a little bit sad today. Screw japaneese anyway.

on page 52 wouldnt it say its 6 people now instead of 5 ? i feel like either im misscounting or theres a small mistake here

i don't quite get it, so her sister get that illness as well or something?

Dex-chan lover
@dend08 I think the cure he has can heal almost anything which may include a person's mental health. So either cure the dude's eternal sleep or fix his sister's mental state.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaume
No, she's just super traumatized by 99% of her school getting slaughtered. Her brother is one of the only things that makes her feel safe.

Dex-chan lover
@dend08 @xaume
It's framed poorly, but the panel at the end is trying to show two paths he can take.
He only became a hunter to pay for his mother's medical bills. His sister doesn't want him to go on dangerous raids anymore and he has no reason to go because he's already cured his mother.
So the two paths he can choose are to live a quiet life with his family or to continue dungeon diving.

Eh so it means the choice he has to make it to cure his sister or the chairman? It seems to be diverged from story of the novel... I'm curious as to how it will be in here 🤔🤔🤔

this dosent make sense, if he saves japan he in turn protects the rest of the woeld including his family and he gets more powerful, which makes his family safe. the longer he waits to close the new s rank gates the more danger his family is in

Dex-chan lover
Does he not know that by abstaining from handling this crisis he is helping the completion of the apocalypse? I mean its surprising how the world isn't over already given these gates have seemingly little difficulty breaching the world and not enough competent people to stop them. At the bare minimum, i would expect 40% of the world to just be on fire at this point.

Seems like the cure from before can cure physical and mental type of illnesses. Still how many use of the cure he has left?

Damnit... I guess we'll have to wait 2 or 3 more chapters until he finally goes to kill the giants....

Users who are viewing this thread