Thanks, Zaibatsu. I knew that only one or two groups would last after the Chapter Of A Thousand Scanlators. I'm glad that it's the group that was already doing a good job with Let's Talk About Kaguya.

I feel a wave of epicness coming toward us. This arc should be great.

Dex-chan lover
Page 4 Even Shindou is afraid

I was expecting some heavy drama, not this...this...wholesomeness

Aggregator gang
When Shirogane got all intense I finally saw what Kaguya sees in his harsh looks. We all know him as a good boy, but he'd make an excellent villain if he wanted to play the part.

Dex-chan lover
you know literally everyone is checking the other translation to see what they put for boyfucker hahaha

The Shijos are the good guys who got in bloody feud against the Shinomiyas because they don't agree with their evil way.
So of course Mikado turns out to be chill. That's lore consistency there.

Good to know autor kept it consistent with the Shijos being the good guys, while the Shinomiyas are (commonly) the evil ones. I mean, Kaguya is supposed to be the exception who want to change that, but not for that Shijos needs to suddently be bad people

Even Zaibatsu translated it into Boyfucker? Jeez the words being used are just pure chaos at this point, you won't even know if someone is just memeing a word or using an actual word.

ahhh this was so wholesome 😭 i hope mikado stays a good friend to miyuki. he doesn't have a lot of same aged friends after all

Double-page supporter
I expected Mikado to be a decent guy mainly because of Maki being awesome

Dex-chan lover
Hahah I officially love Mikado. And I love how this manga-ka writes relatable character personalities in general.

Dex-chan lover
Mikado... The Emperor of the fable of Kaguya...
He's definitely set up to be in a fake marriage with Kaguya while Shirogane is overseas. Which will be serious chapters.
The question is who Mikado is going to be in love with, hopelessly as his sister.
That's totally going to be Shijo Mikado x Ai Hayasaka.
Mark my words.

@chrinocore jokes aside, the nickname speaks volume of the anal devastation the one who gives that name had for Mikado. Prez own anal devasation likely pale in comparison since even he didn't seethe so much and so long that he had to invent a nickname and put the effort to spread it all around for Mikado.

Users who are viewing this thread