Dex-chan lover
Calm down, Okubo Naoya.

LOL Indeed, he has been a bit too hyped in this arc don't you think?XD

Dex-chan lover
the virgin xia ji and the chad edward wu , the uke xia ji and the seme edward wu , lol .

xia ji is weak like sh!t but he still get that high position in the worms , i suspect he is the son of the boss of the worms .

page 8 : xia ji 's costume is so old , i guess it is from the qing dynasty ( 1636 - 1912 ) , next he will hop around like a jiangshi , lol .

59297133-the-qing-dynasty-official-figures.jpg

Double-page supporter
Bruce Kee smiling from the afterlife as he sees someone who took the "be water" not only in the heart but also in the practice.

Dex-chan lover
Noticed Agito used the same heel palm strike that Gensai used against him on Lu Tian on the page mentioning “the acme of martial arts”. Intentional reference?

@daywithoutgames: I’m beginning to feel that Xia Ji, despite his combat prowess, is more a figure akin to the Kengan CEOs or Toyoda and more a “manager” figure for Worm’s combatants. Although, there are retired Kengan fighters among the Kengan CEOs as well, so it’s not wrong to say he’s pretty much exactly like them.

Dex-chan lover
A thumb through the sole is probably going to hurt a lot. Because that's what I expect Agito to do to him.

Xia Ji saying some of the most cannon fodder-y stuff this chapter lol. What a note to end the year on. Here's to another year!

if Lu Tian's trained by the other tokita niko, isn't there a high possibility that he has the ability to use advance/possessing spirit?

Dex-chan lover
Xia went from a mysterious and menacing assassin to a total wuss that gets clowned by everybody. Poor guy.

That ending is fucking hype tho. I can almost hear Agito's theme begin to play on the final panel.

Power Uploader
Thanks for translation!
Edward Wu really reminds me of Geese Howard.
Also Agito already won.

@Serenata Yeah ,i just hope he didn't lose or at least if he lose he put up a really good fight coz so far he freak out a lot in this tournament ,
I hope they don't do Okubo dirty in this tournament ,Okubro all the wayyyyyy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread