Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah, it’s finally time for Aigito’s evolution! Though, does his evolution ability have anything to do with the Gu ritual, or was that solely unique to him?

this is "realistic" to formless imo. the philosophy of having no form and doing what you need to in a fight is being translated well I think in the way he's drawing it.

"Be like water" - Bruce Lee

Ah yes, the usual chapter ender for this entire series.
One side is getting beaten up, but then the other will say something along the lines of "BUT ACTUALLY"

Double-page supporter
I've wondering why this series feels more bland or off compared to the first one and I think a lot of it has to do with it losing its grip on displaying a wide world of crazy martial arts. The previous one, for the most part, was about frequently introducing all these weird martial arts, giving the impression that the world is full of all these bonkers practitioners, all varied

But in this series all of that doesn't matter anymore because it turns out that Worm and Niko are behind everything, everything stems from them somehow and everything is inferior to them and also they're everywhere

Every fight in this series is just a madlibs of WORM NIKO WORM OHMA NIKO VESSEL WORM

Dex-chan lover
As if the thing with worm itself not complicated enough, now then the worm and "other niko" is 2 different entity, bruh i hope author didn't bite more than he can chew with this plot development, wonder how he will solve all of this without rushing pace of story

Users who are viewing this thread