Dex-chan lover
That last page's "no u" seems so totally childish it's basically a joke. Especially in context of these fights always being such a "no, YOU'RE the one in trouble" "no, YOU'RE the one in trouble" back and forth.

still reading tho

Dex-chan lover
isnt agito ability based on countering enemy?
like the more longer you fight him, the higher probability for him to win

Dex-chan lover
So much bullshit in Kengan. His elbow makes a hole on concrete. Fighters like Julius destroy concrete with their fists...

Thank you for the chapterrr.
Agito evolved yet again, he went from "I" to "We" and now he attained the power of "You" hahahaha.

I feel like that "no u" at the end is more clever in Japanese, but in a way that's impossible or really difficult to translate. No proof, but it's so lame that I have to believe something else is going on

Dex-chan lover
actually you see ive been allowing you to dodge all my strikes and stomp on me from the start, you buffoon, you fucking idiot

Dex-chan lover
@BirdKing101: Not necessarily. Lu Tian talks about leaving behind Niko Style for Formless, while the other Niko “taught” Ohma Possessing Spirit because he thought he could be the Tiger’s Vessel. So I guess it just really depends on whether or not the other Niko thought of the Gu ritual disciples as being disposable or not.

Double-page supporter
@AMOLAD I keep forgetting which characters are which and whether they have more important parts hinted, but IIRC Edward Wu is competing for Purgatory, so he'll probably end up fighting Raian. Most of these Kengan vs Purgatory matches have been mirror matchups, and Wu is from the Kure clan's ancestral mainland clan.

Users who are viewing this thread