I wish they would give Kasumi (and other girls) more spotlight, even if not necessarily now (since it's "Geto" we're talking about). Overall I feel like the manga has been turning into a more typical shounen lately.

Reading what blood-bro said in this chapter, makes me think that Itadori's power is directly inserting himself into someone's memories as a very close friend or sworn brother, this has happened 2 times so far, though i don't know if he's even aware of it.

Hold up why did it show that picture when it said uzumaki wtf that brought back a lot of memories that I wanted to forget

@SmSm05

It looked exactly like that so it’s probobly a reference to it.

Fed-Kun's army
not gonna lie with all the new developments and the times between updates I'm getting a little lost here. But it'll all work out in the end (as I reread it at some point)!

Its now possibly revealed that Yuuji's cursed technique is "The Forced Power of Friendship"

Nah, I think when Choso came into contact with Sukuna a couple chapters back he had some trippy flashbacks ot something. I dunno, just spit ballin'.

Users who are viewing this thread