Group Leader
@xyzzy For the translation on Pixiv, the author sends me a numbered list of lines he wants translated, and I send him the translated lines back. He does the typesetting himself.

These last two chapters on MangaDex have been done by other anons, not me.

Contributor
@Nes370

That’s interesting. I’m surprised it’s done so remotely, since he could easily just take the translations and sell them on Booth or something, but I guess he prefers to have control on the releases.

Group Leader
@xyzzy From what I understand, this is more of a passion project for him to draw what he likes -- He isn't really concerned with trying to milk a profit since it's primarily his commercial work that pays the bills. And he's been budgeting how much time he devotes to FnE. It'd be nice if he could focus on it more, but since Human Distrust is getting real popular, that's probably going to take up more of his time.

Contributor
@Nes370

Yeah, I totally get if he wants to focus on LN adaptations (which are bound to make money) over futa doujins (which are usually only for a certain subset of people).

Dex-chan lover
It's not futa though is it, there's only dicks so it's dickgirls, futa is both sex organs at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
@Nes370 You're right ! We can only see that on chapter 19, and i guess i missed it during my first read

CBC

Aggregator gang
*ssssssslow sip of his morning coffee*
Best. Morning. Ever.

Dex-chan lover
@Nes370 Oh jeez, I had no idea that was the same artist. They sure are... different.

Fed-Kun's army
@tomtom78 they have both, it was stated in past chapter, also it would be problematic if they didn't since there is no pure female or pure male. Human are new for them

Fed-Kun's army
@tomtom78 others already pointed out your mistake, but y'know, I'm just glad there're still educated people of culture who know the difference.

MD@Home
Can you not do this retarded shit of putting the word-breaking or concatenating hyphen in the next line? Like, ever??

Users who are viewing this thread