Dex-chan lover
i feel like this is the first time he acknowledged someone's efforts

Aggregator gang
@Wyald same tot hahahahaa
I'm not reading this manhwa much but
didn't he get a mini dragon in the demon dungeon something? I'm not sure if it's this one xD I imagined it to be smaller

Ignis: This dumb muscle head! Can't he have more tact?
Iron: Heh, I am strong!
Ignis: Hopeless. There's no cure for him.

Fed-Kun's army
Will Ignis acquire speech at some point if he continues to evolve ?

i dont know how many will actually notice the small things, but i appreciate that the soldier got acknowledged.

Dex-chan lover
Even if he led that soldier away, I can't imagine how this will keep his ability secret if he ends up with shadows that large in his army.

"Hey, remember when Jin Woo killed all those 10-story-tall giants? And now he's got some gigantic shadow soldiers? Weird."

@Nago
Yes, he will eventually gain the ability to speak at some point, and iirc, the LN says that his voice is quite deep and manly.
It's been 3 months since I've read the LN so don't take my word for it
Edit: I looked back at the LN and apparently his voice is so manly that even Jin Woo cannot stand how manly it is

@Ey_man

I'm pretty sure most of the LN readers can agree with me on this, but they've skipped way too much dialouge and scenes from the LN which, even though it wasn't really important in the story, still proved to be interesting sometimes, or even invoked some emotion to the readers.
Yes, i'm sure we can all agree that the art here is absolutely fantastic, but that doesn't amount to the fact that so much of the LN has been, sometimes, completely ignored or skipped, making those who read the LN, like me, honestly disappointed.

Of course, this means we'll manage to get to the juicier stuff sooner, but at what cost?

Dex-chan lover
why his wyvern now has buff arms and wield swords wtf?! 🤯

Users who are viewing this thread