Group Leader
LMAO
medel and rihito just chillin
jouuV7b.png

Dex-chan lover
The Fang has been sharpened. Damn, that ending got me extra hyped for next chapter.

Double-page supporter
You know this is getting intense when Agito's hair gel starts to fail.

Double-page supporter
I think this might be Advance, not removal. Makes no sense for Lu Tian to know Removal as opposed to Advance. I think the crowd are confused because they're more familiar with removal. Only fighter who used Advance was Ohma, and he's been gone for years.

He reduced the lag between the switch of the two styles, but it is still two half baked styles as Kuroki said :p

@Sigilbreaker26 I think it's kind of a mix between the two. As you can see, his eyes went black, but his veins are popping like the Advance. So, probably a mix that is weaker than both techniques but probably easier to utilize.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo

I mean, the problem was that he couldn't switch them. It was two flawed swords, and he couldn't swing one at a time.

I imagine that after the training, this is like fighting with two swords, but he could swing them almost seamlessly depending on the angle and position for his enemy. Neither of those swords is "perfect", but they're making up for each others' weaknesses.

Double-page supporter
Omy goooosh another cliffhanger!
Is Lu tian using the advance? The beasts are gonna fight

Mad redraws this chapter props to the Hokuto no Gun team for the quality chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread