Using Advance comes with a risk of bleeding to death if your opponent pierces any part of your body.. maybe removal doesn't have that flaw. Thats y lu tian is using Removal.
Was lu trying to bite Kanoh before getting his balls kicked .. lol.. a savage move answered with a savage one .. 😂
The Dragon Shot (1 inch punch) is yet to come.

Aw man. Tying all the loose threads into one knot...is really reductive and coincidental. Making all the twists lame.

Dex-chan lover
50828256461_7a348efa61_z.jpg

lol , the boy 's love vibe in this chapter . heart , heart , <3 , <3 .

agito and lu tian are hugging each other .

lihito and carlos are on the same bed , totally naked under the blanket , after a wild night .

@revorevi btw my english is really bad so i will try to explain i learn japannese so the last 2 chapter (chapter 90) the last page mangadex translator is wrong kanoh he didnt said 'we' he said 'I'(watashi)
Sbg5FEK.png

Dex-chan lover
the destined , inevitable fate of the purgatory fighters : it is no matter if they win or lose the matches , in the end , they always lose something : losing their faces ( literally , lol ) , losing their teeth , losing their bloods , losing their consciousness , losing their lives , losing their ......

i wonder this time , lu tian will lose what ?

50830637607_a66d5f978b_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread