Thank you for the chapter 🥰.
Whaaaat? Removal?? Not even Advance but Removal??? This guy is crazy op, he has all the power ups; I hope Agito wins. Though now that I think about it, Removal might not go so well with the formless style, just like how Advance doesn't go well with adamantine kata.

Dex-chan lover
Agito sure looks like Rurouni Kenshin's Hajime Saito here

I doubt it is Kure Clan Removal, but I think it is instead a more advanced (heh) or specialized form of Advance/Possessing Spirit.

@Abedeus i was trolling a bit :D that's why i used a :p There is no point in trying to find logic in a comic, much less in this one with Saw Paing and his bones and other examples.

I mean, the problem was that he couldn't switch them. It was two flawed swords, and he couldn't swing one at a time.

This not correct or what they said.

Dex-chan lover
So in the previous fight against Kuroki he was supposed to have less timelag between switches and now he decreased it even more? I guess he can't lower it to minus values, can he? (e. g. -1s). But the bullshit Kengan is, it would be possible. That means timetravel. Where are the black holes, guys?

Power Uploader
Agito is a beast, he tamed himself, what a legend. Thanks for translation Hokuto no Gun.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123

Originally it was quite a long lag, then he evolved it so it was reduced by a few milliseconds, and now he's completely eliminated the lag by re-integrating his shattered personality.

Dex-chan lover
hm... I figured Banner would be the purgatory fighter to use advance... this is somewhat unexpected but glad to see Lu isn't out of the fight yet.

Group Leader
Kiryu Setsuna... That's a name that I haven't heard for a long time... Wait, who was he again?

Also, I want a rematch between Gensai and Agito. That would be a good matchup to look forward too.

And with Agito's level, Ohma won't be that hard to beat. Ohma wouldn't even win against Lu if he will only rely on Niko style so I'm wondering what are his ace up on his sleeves.

Dex-chan lover
"there would be no guarantee that I would win"
Shut up Beard, you the greatest.

his hair floating in stripes kinda resembles Fallen Demon so I'm guessing a hybrid of it and Advance?

Love how Lu internally craps on the Niko style in favor of his Formless yet right when things start going back he pulls out Advance, or whatever of the multiple forms of it are now lol. Niko style definitely has flaws like limited move sets, yet with all the basics being so strong if someone like Ohma could keep improving on it like during the tournament it could be beastly with or without Advance.

Btw its been confirmed by the artist he is indeed using Removal, not the niko style's advance.

Double-page supporter
"I did everything that I could to restore his humanity, including pitting him against other fighters in borderline-anything-goes matches for money and influence"

On another note, AGITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread