Dex-chan lover
You get these secret techniques! And you get those techniques! Everyone gets some secret techniques they aren't supposed to know!!

at this point someones gonna pull out a fucking Fat Man as their final technique

Dex-chan lover
And it was on page 8 of chapter 92 that Lu Tian truly perfected the formless style; his nuts have also gone formless.
It looks like Agito has perfected his style by no longer grinning like a madman when going formless. Quite the upgrade. We'll miss you crazy Kanoh!

Jokes aside, it was pretty nice to see Kanoh dish out a clear beating to Lu Tian this chapter.

Lu Tian is resorting to the "Kure" clan's removal which is a bit surprising. I would have thought he'd use the advance. We also do know that the Wu clan seem to have the same traits as the Kure but look down on them so it's not too surprising if they use removal, but Lu Tian doesn't have the weird eyes that are characteristic so it's unexpected. I wonder if Lu Tian will actually turn things around and make this match close or if he's just desperate and this is not going to work against Kanoh.

Lu is probly the most boring fighter in the series, just beat him already Agitoh

No offense, but nothing is worse than a knee to the nuts. Lu should have gone from formless to groveling style, crying for his mommy.

from agito the zetton to monster-slaying hero of justice

i wont be suprised if he pull out a henshin belt

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 there are monks that train so that their balls won’t get hurt though technically they just contract their muscles so that the balls gets tucked in so that it won’t get hit will still hurt cause your pelvic muscles gets hit but at least your balls won’t get crushed.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit removal??? I was expecting advance to come out. How the hell will Agito deal with this?

I cant wait for another 5 chapters of this fight while the authors frantically try and think up the next part of the story.

I think it's missing a panel, there were some panels that sort of further analyzed the link to Lu Tian's Removal to Ohma's Advance, Kiryuu's Fallen Demon and etc. Other than that, what a twist! Can't wait till the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread