Yo what is with this cliffhanger its ILLEGAL i tell you! Even though somehow I knew he mustve forgot or something since he had a head injury. Though I hope he isnt seriously gonna stab Asami

Shit I knew he was gonna do that 😭 come on baby don't stab your loved one 😭😭😭

probably lost his memories and got brainwashed, simple as that 🙃 man I'm so angry tho... I was so excited for the echii scene lol

Oh no, how!? Who is it? 😭 I thought that it won't be our Akihito 😭 I cant wait for the explanation Q.Q
Thank youuuuuu so much 🥰

I knew Akihito had been brainwashed. Thank you very much for another fantastic ch.

OMG! It took FOREVER to find out what was going to happen and now THIS?!?!?!?!?!?! 😭😭😭
Thank you so much for the translation!

... what is this?!
What the freak is this?!?!?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!😱

Edit: what did they do to our puppy?!?! Brain wash?! No!!!

Group Leader
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
It's just a dream and not a brainwash, isn't it?

Thanks for the update! 😍

@somethingwicked The chapters are all there just numbering is competely off with different scanlators and uploaders and the question of wether counting extras or not :(

Thank you so much for translate 😱😱 I'm stunned by Akihito's reaction 🥺😱 Can't wait for the next chapter

Isn't there supposed to be an October 2020 issue? So are we missing one chapter?

@teckie you are right. can't tell you anything else but best to head over to mangago. i don't want to advertise them but they have the chapter there

Duh, just when you think they get some peace they're in another round of obnoxious idiocy. At least it's true to the principle that illegal stuff doesn't pay off in the end and there's no rest for the wicked! 😑

Author-san, aren't you overdoing it? Is it memory loss and brainwashing now? What's next? One of both turning out to truly have been betraying the other from the very start?

I feel like I might end up dropping it after all this time for the endless drama being tiring.

Users who are viewing this thread