@hazeylyn apparently the person who posted chapters 10-15 stole them off Instagram and insta translator didn’t want their work reposted?

Before you comment please know that this person isn't the real translator who cleaned the chapter and all.

This is reposted without permission. Also no, the actual translator doesn't intends to snipe or share it in social medias

I'm confused about what was going on between the main girl and the bully girl. I get it's some kinda sweet or business thing with the east and she seems to think her father has influence or something can anyone explain?

I don't understand why people post garbled English translations (except to get views). If the context gets lost, half the joy of reading these is gone.

If you can't translate, or fix the MTL translation to the point where things are clear and intelligible, maybe don't post it until you can put more effort in.

Dex-chan lover
@Haswar its actually pretty simple to understand. you just want to continue the story. you want to read it so you posted it regardless of it correct or not or in better word they don't even know if its correct or not as long as its "readable".
I mean between runes you don't even able to read MTL that you can read is way better.
and what worse is that the original TL actually only intend this for limited audience.

ooh if you people forget it. there is ignore group feature in this site.

Guys this is not reposted without permission Kera and sujin just said in discord that they posted it here

Dex-chan lover
@shyevsa the problem is since they're uploading with "no group" that means if we're blocking it then it will also block other people who uploads without being affiliated with any groups.

ok, so i commented earlier trying to defend the tl of these last 5ch because i genuinely thought that these were stolen from them without their consent and i felt very sorry for them, but now they have made the following announcements in their server:

Code:
Just a clarification the chapters of villainess maker posted on mangadex chapters 10-15 are mine posted by @/Kera because we hate dramatic scans like speedy and asura we just wanted to make speedy go crazy by doing this so don't worry
<they later edited this, and speedy=speedcat
and
Code:
btw you can report it cause kera betrayed me she said only one chapter and posted till chapter 15 not that I feel bad just I wanna see kera reaction on being reported
and lastly
Code:
I want drama two ways
<this one they later deleted

so this was clearly just them wanting to be a******s and creating unnecessary stress for speedcat. They did this because they thought it was funny, which is messed up on so many levels. They even said it themselves "not that I feel bad" they see this as nothing but a joke, which is just a slap in the face to their readers who came to defend them, the speedcat staff who worked hard during the speedrun and also everyone who felt bad for them because they thought these were stolen. This is immature, childish, and selfish. There was no good reason to do this and as they themselves said, they just wanted drama.

And in case anyone is curious, then yes i do have screenshots of all of these announcements before they were edited/deleted

@Legni I agree with you. It’s disgusting how they said that they want to see this drama. It’s just crazy how they’re saying “not that I feel bad just I wanna see kera reaction on being reported.”
Like wtf...seriously wtf

Tbh, I felt like there wasn’t this much drama before those who translated on IG moved onto here. Just my opinion. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

@Legni IKR. I saw it too. Seems these kids are really problematic bitches

If you want more sauce here is the tea, I got it from my friend

From another server

FYI, I don't mind multiple groups doing one project at the same time.
But I had to just ss and posted here because they obviously the one WHO STARTED THE DRAMA by slandering other groups by saying "I hate dramatic scans like speedy and asura" and didn't feel bad about it! Just how old are you, 12??? So immature and childish. And dare to say the READERS who started it first. Pfft..

This is really disappointing to see :( Scanlator groups spend time and care in doing their scanlations so they can give justice to the original work/author -- and theyre doing the work voluntarily! why pressure the groups who have helped readers all this while?

I understand some readers want to see what happens next, but I hope we can at least settle for quality scanlations to honor the original work, and not encourage perversion of their creations :(

@legendaryswordsman basically what happened was that MC started talking about the trade that Bully Girl’s dad was doing with the East. Bully Girl was like ‘Uh.. Thanks I guess?? I’ll pass it along to my dad, but why are you talking about business like an old man? You’re lame af so let me make you feel bad and put you in your place in front of everyone.’ So, Bully Girl started talking about the sweets that her dad was able to import and was like ‘Oh it was sooo delicious.. oh wait, we had people taste it while you were sick so you couldn’t have any. Haha you look stupid now cause you’re not cool enough to know what we’re talking about.’ And MC was like ‘what are you talking about? I tried some last week’ Bully Girl said ‘You’re lying, my family has exclusive rights to it so how could you even try it?’ So MC described what it tasted like and said ‘You do realize that my father is the majority owner of your family’s business? So that means that WE’RE the actual ones with exclusive rights to distribute it. I guess that’s why you tried it out way later than I did.’ Then a little background info was provided, which showed that the position of Counts (the Bully Girl’s family) were subordinate to the Duke. Some families have gained independence outside of the Duchy, but Bully Girl’s family is not one of them (?? I’m not too sure myself, but even if they have independence, they don’t really since MC dad is the majority owner of their business).

After that Bully Girl reminded MC that this is a patriarch society so MC shouldn’t be all high and mighty since everything will end up going to a male heir and not her. That’s when MC went off saying she’s going to marry for love and her dad came to defend her (or maybe just the family reputation).

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread