Contributor
Gordon can use anythingxas aswa weapon, even a bowl of ramen.pp

They're a great duo.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, I don't think that's how "free lunch" works. Its free because you don't pay for it...

Hey, guys. Translator here.

The first volume of Crazy Food Truck came out last month, and the author posted on Twitter that the continuation of the series depends on the sales numbers. If you have the means, please consider purchasing the physical or digital copy! This series is pretty popular on Reddit and MangaDex, but that might not translate to sales. It would suck to see this series get axed because Japanese readers didn't buy enough copies.

You can find links on the series page! If you can buy from Melon Books, Toranoana, or other select bookstores, they even have bonus illustration cards drawn by the artist.

resize_image.php

Aggregator gang
@wakka02 Ramen and lamien is practically a same thing iirc, at least in the past, It came from china and adopted by the japanese. the word ramen itself used katakana (ラーメン) which is used for words adopted from other language like pasta (パスタ), while other noodle dishes such as soba and udon use hiragana.

Afaik lamian and ramen doesn't have that much of a difference on the end product; only how it's made is slightly different. (One of) my favourite restaurant chain is a lamian shop here, and it serves virtually no difference than a ramen shop.

And oh, notice the word "la'mian" and "ra'men" is kinda similar? Well because it is. Ramen is not traditionally japanese, it's imported from chinese cuisine (like all kinds of tenpura is imported from the Portuguese).

Dex-chan lover
"She still owes me for all the free lunches" I FUCKING LOVE characters like these. God damn this series is good. It has that Trigun-Bebop era feel to it.

Dex-chan lover
The chef's gonna let the military guy go, isn't he?

Should just blow his brains out, end the problem right there.

Oh, you know the ex general be smashing that ass sooner or later !
Go general !

reu

Dex-chan lover
Always hate when the characters do some spiny shit and all of a sudden all the bad guys are down.
If you can't get them out of a situation then just don't write them in it, you retarded mangaka.

It's a sign that the writer isn't the sharpest tool, and that's a pity because the art is cool and the concept is straight out of those good old 2000s days

Users who are viewing this thread