@EpicJa Are you also fine with the rest of the poor translations in this chapter by WD? Like the discussion the 2 S-Ranked hunters had with each other. That translation was terrible. Good luck understanding that conversation without Nike or Flame-Scans.

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanted to say that if its the 7th day of the dungeon break and its night then it should just be "Dungeon Break, 7th Night"

@Digi-Lib well i did understand it, probably bc i know few languages and i'm more tolerant toward gramatical mistakes, also my friends and i use abbreviations that we made in a second, so I'm fast at guessing random thing meanings... 😅 There is that thing where we mix few languages in one sentence so I'm fast at catching on even if something really doesn't make sense...

Well, that's you. The fact remains that Nike and Flame-Scans made a more comprehensive transition to English for that chapter than WD did. Just because you understood that doesn't make their translation better than the other 2. I'd Also wager that if you are honest, you'd admit that you understood Nike and Flame-Scans transition of that scene better than WD's.

Users who are viewing this thread