Double-page supporter
What the fuck is this translation? I don't mind dueling translators on Mangadex, because I can at least pick and choose which one I want, but at least try to have some quality control if you're going to compete. Jeez...

@metincan3606 öküz bunu millete duyurmanın ne anlamı var? adam bok gibi yapmış tamam ne diye türk diye millete anlatıyorsun. bunu ispanyolda yapıyor herkesde fark ediyor ama bir ispanyolun çıkıp da böyle yazdığını görmedim. kimse çünkü ülkesini gömmek istemiyor. senin gibileri gayet iyi biliyorum gerçek hayatta ne mal olduğunu da biliyor herkes haberin olsun. sizin kendi ırkınıza, türklere karşı küçümseme huyunuz var. bombok ingilizcenizle de gerçek hayatta hava atarsınız. yabancı hayranlığınızı sikiyim
bizim ülkemizi dış dünyaya utandırıp yabancı kaçırmaktan başka hiçbir bok yemiyorsunuz
zaten belli kendini de bizden kabul etmiyorsun "-sunuz" diyorsun, sakın ha etme zaten
bi de blok attın kaşar laf atıp bildirim gelmesin diye, al götüne sok o bloğu

Dex-chan lover
Well that was atrocious. If you're gonna snipe, at least do it well. Grammar was a mess, esp in the later half, and the font was weird af (the letter "i" kept switching and what's with the weird dots over letters). It's not the worst I've ever seen, but it's still pretty damn bad.

I didn't realize that another person had translated this chapter, since I fell behind a bit and started reading from Ch 53.
I got to this chapter and thought my brain had melted.

At-least learn some basic fucking English or get someone who actually understands English to proof read it.. This is just a complete pointless waste of everyone's time to post such an awful translation..

Heck.. I can machine translate this on my phone and make it sound way better than this..

Well, good thing about this is that I found out, that you can block groups :-D

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, I just read a worse translation of another manga right before this one but still, I feel like I just got a stroke. It's still understandable but the weird font just make it worse.

Edit : Oh yeah, apparently you can block a group so I'm grateful for that I guess

Group Leader
@Aichan I think it's supposed to be Pheromone Ring, aka that ring that lets you control members of the opposite sex. Or maybe it's supposed to be Fremen Ring, which aligns you with the mouse-shaped shadow god and helps the Spice flow.

Double-page supporter
almost had a stroke reading the last two pages but since I can't translate Japanese I appreciate your efforts translator kun

Appreciate the the effort, but unfortunatelly can't unsee....
That last two page was really bad. :C

Hey! At least it’s here...
there’s a lesson to get out of this but I don’t know which it is

Fed-Kun's army
As a person who worked on MTL scripts before, its disrespectful to call this MTL. Because MTL is actually better.

Users who are viewing this thread