absolute stellar art it honestly is.. and to see it all come together.. gives me chills!

Supporter
Having a bug go inside my body and proliferate is one of my worst fears.

Dex-chan lover
@Lonesoul22
@sketches
a bug tearing you apart from the inside, not very pleasant.

by the way, fun fact: woman named Rochelle Harris after coming home from a vacation in Peru complained about a headaches and a scratching noise inside her head, it was first believed to be a ear infection but turned out to be maggots inside her ear munching away on her flesh, doctors removed a total of 8 maggots thru surgery.

i can find you more fun facts like this if you want to. 😊

@Xiogenes
Thats just the very basic difference between manga & novel man.
Go to novel for the story, go to manga for the visual.

Its just impossible to fit everything into the drawing, making them to cut many details.
On the other hand, they need to accentuate their main value of the "visual", which sometimes taking up more allocated panel, further deviate them from the novel.

*At least for most of the case

Supporter
@theldras
I watched/watch videos on myiasis and mangoworms. They are fascinating and very disturbing at the same time.

Solo leveling has been great so far but i have to say that this arc (or this battle specifically) did not do the novel justice. I was expecting more chapters for this arc. It is so short.

Dex-chan lover
@paneuro the manhwa in general has been lacking things from the novel here and there, but definately this arc is the most lackluster so far and its been quite a let down in comparison IMO.

wait how did he summmon his past weapons?? I thought monarch's domain only boosts the shadows damage?

Enx

Your quality checker is clearly not doing his/her job If you bluntly mix up skill names like that.
Sure, domain of the monarch and ruler's authority have similar meaning in practice, but you you can't fuck it up this bad.

Dex-chan lover
That was just An Enemy. Not a Boss, though nice work on killing him.

His strikes outside, the Ant King slice and dices inside.

Double-page supporter
@NouMae Ruler's Authority is basically telekinesis, he took the weapons from his inventory and just telekinezied them.

Users who are viewing this thread