@omfganimal : I'm likely not going to read these, as I've dropped the manga quite a long time ago, but just wanna say I'm impressed by your work. Congratulations, and thank you! This is no small work.

MY god, well thanks & hope you have a good break from scanning

just a few quick question before i go
@omfganimal

1. are these the internet raws you use or something else
2. where did you get the translation or you know kanji?
3. what programs did you use?

4. what are your thoughts on the BABY translation team doing the uncensored/TANK/BOOK version that was not in the magazine version, you take a look at them or no to see what new/different?

thanks

Dex-chan lover
Amazing work scanlator!

Story is taking a weird turn and I hope we're getting some answers soon because there's a lot of questions piled up by now.

this manga is a perpetual state of microwaving the frontal cortex. the only thing lacking is for niishia to be a lovecraftian outer god or hell even azathoth himself

Aggregator gang
Okay someone is bound to find it suspicious at this point with the MCs corpse being thrown around. I am betting he is going to get revived and tossed off a building again.

Hahahahaha! Man this type of stuff from the scanlation community, just gets me hyped!

Corporations just don't know how to give this type of cozy feeling. When someone wants to do something... They just do it. Hahahaha!

Damn, ending on a cliffhanger :p bug i guess every other chapter is a cliffhanger at this point

Group Leader
@mark1246
1. internet raws.
2. The end page is a joke because these are all MTLed, but should be very accurate for the most part. You can compare with the other two chapters released from the other group as to whether this is accurate or not, but I guess one could just say I looked at their stuff, so 🤷‍♀️ it should be a bit more accurate than "generic sounds," though. There were only two things out of all of this I knowingly butchered that I couldn't find anywhere I looked to translate them for. I always re-scanned parts that seemed fishy. I use multiple phone apps, dictionary apps, websites, what little knowledge I have of the language which is mostly listening, the Wiki as it seemed like a good and accurate resource, and my brain to put everything into sense after. Context of the surrounding text bubbles and pics helps greatly as that's why I'm not a fan of how groups normally work with just blank scripts. Even if they're fluent at the language they're translating, it's harder to proofread if you can't reference factual pictures.
3. I used Photoshop for this.
4. I don't know anything about Making Babies!' de-censoring work, but they are definitely my favorite group that has done translations for this series. I'm glad they can satisfy the people that enjoy de-censoring work. I find it nice, but I wouldn't go reread the chapters just for that especially since I'm a slow reader. I noticed the official English version had additional content like a lizard scene in the first volume.

Dex-chan lover
The hero we never deserved....great job sir/ma'am, thanks
Btw, will she kick him until he breathes again? I have to say, there's so much more nonsense back in the "real world" than in the one he's trying to save....i mean, i'm still trying to understand how can his father believe he jumped out of the window the third time while he was restrained, missing limbs and all that shit.....
Anyway, back to the story, i guess we have that brain if mc gets up again...shit, if Mei died (fuck the curse, took another one just like the one at the beginning of the story....1 day my ass, more like 1 minute) i don't see the problem in sacrificing a sick fuck like Mimi for a greater good....and btw, did the ring not appear because mc was being a prick or because Nishina prevented it?

Users who are viewing this thread