Group Leader
@miscacc 😔yeah. We'll just have to wait for more chapters that bring additional info.... That'll probably be a very long time from now, from how I see it.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch if it merely took a 1m fall of his body to send him back to the other world, you didn't have to mutilate him like that in the first place ! Didn't expect him to "get killed over here" ? You personally defenestrated him ! Not once, not twice, but three times !

And Romy in page 5 ? We battle shonen now !

Anyway, thanks a lot mr scanlator. Amazing job. Get yourself some well deserved rest.

Group Leader
@miscacc Yeah, I believe it's a weekly manga. I guess I can't see where the questions will be answered. I forgot to say, but one of the biggest questions, that most have probably forgotten about, is how the women in the world are born. I don't see them going to the castle for dozens of chapters since they haven't even talked about going there. I don't know. It just depends when they restore Nishina's memories. A lot of things should be answered then. That might actually be soon depending on how soon they take action on it. However, I don't see questions about Lilia being the tattered doll being answered soon. I mean, it took 20 chapters from the decision to end the life extension. ch 140 had a naked girl at the end of the chapter -_- just more questions being generated. They make his "dad" very ominous as well. Just my speculations 😅 we can only hope we get answers soon!

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is happening lol.

Either way, huge thanks for the translations.

Thanks heaps for the all of the uploads. I'm supposed to be working, but here I am... 😆

Dex-chan lover
I'll leave this series now and come back when it's ending. So that I can binge and savor every last bit of it in one sitting.

I just hope that I'll still be alive until that time comes.

Dex-chan lover
@miscacc I am thinking that maybe the whole ring thing is based on his own emotions. I think that the ring only appears when he really loves that person or really believes in what he is doing. Once he starts drowning in pleasure or is more sadistic with what he's doing, the ring no longer appears.... I think

@omfganimal Bro you are a god. I was about to give up on reading this since i thought there was no salvation for the translation but you saved my life. Thank you very much for your work. Now I'm craving for another mass release lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread