btw this non-virgin collar is it a sign for being pregnant or being able to get pregnant?
The latter sounds more resonable but who knows.
Also weird is how Lilia is able to come into the "past"

"NOOOO! YOU CAN'T SNIP A MANGO!!1! ONLY ONE GROUP ALLOWED TO SCAN THIS!!1!!1"

"haha machine translation go brrrr"

Dex-chan lover
A batch release AND it's quality? I don't know if this series is worth such hard work, but thank you.

thanks for the glorious chapter dump but what the fuck even is the story???

nishina the jealous god still hasnt been explained, that weird rain charm who is supposed to be the horny tomboy from way back in the first ten chapters hasnt been explained, and now our MC is fucking dead too

Supporter
My comment is about all the chapters batch: I don't get what the MC is... in one chapter he is a sadistic bastard, in the other he is a cry little baby. In one chapter he say that he is good because he could conquer all that world with is horny power and in the other he does that. In one chapter we see him as a victim of r#pe in other we see he r#pe women. Finally he can find the true in that world and he decide to loose time to f#ck! Ok, the author don't give a f#ck, I get it and sometimes it's funny for this, but to all there is a limit....

Aggregator gang
@Akikako
It's simple - he is struggling. He's slowly becoming like all other men that came to this world before him. He's fighting it, but from time to time he forgets and loses himself. I mean, promise of absolute power and dominance is extremely tempting.
At the same time, he's not that strong and intelligent. Let's not forget he's just your average normal man and he doesn't have any special powers. He relies too much on his "power" to make women horny and often this turns against him.

Tbh, it's hard to say if this is bad writing or this is intended, albeit clumsy way to show internal struggle, indecisiveness and vulnerabilities of the MC.

Supporter
@thaeril I get what you say, but there is no battle before, in or after these scenes. It's like a switch that change his personality. And he talks that he have to f#ck to save them, but he enjoys to humiliate the girls every single time, even when there is no motive...

Contributor
Thank for the mass release.

I guess yuta will revive one last time. But now his old body is gone , so he doesnt have any live stock anymore.

Man, the story gets crazier as I’m pleased with so many chapters finally out. I really admire people like you who work hard in the shadow and then impress the people by their work! Mere word can’t express my joy!
@omfganimal

Users who are viewing this thread