Dex-chan lover
@Aangmj12 I need to correct you there first. Kure clan tradition involves not only selective breeding, but also techniques stealing. Their selective breeding do not follow deep inbreeding instead uses some outsider that is qualified for marriage to one of the clan members. This most of them are at least partially mixed.

Wu clan also follow the same tradition if we assume Wu clan is the main family with Kure clan as branch family.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan
@KeiosKod
lolong's 'haven't you forgotten' , kazuo specifically didn't mention worm infiltrated kengan, but it seems like lolong knows about worm infiltrating kengan and is reminding them of it.

fei's line makes sense because kazuo probably mentioned worm imposters in his story.

Double-page supporter
Welp this fight is a loss for team Kengan no matter what. Either our boy loses, or he kills the other guy and gets DQ'd lol.

I love that they're continuing this running gag of strangers perceiving Kazuo as some sort of mysterious mega-chad.

Fed-Kun's army
So every match is going to be a ditto match? Two boxers, two big guys, two homos, two formless users, and two fighters with release

Wu will use the "hand drawing" technique which was shown in Baki chinese tournament arc too?

I think it's Nitoku when Lolong said YOUR side he was clearly talking and looking at Yamashita and standing right next to him happens to be Nitoku. Ofcourse Masaki could be one aswell but that's too obvious and i personally think he isn't a worm.

Users who are viewing this thread