@lilsiuol

I commented without reading, so I retract the trash comment. Good for an MTL, good editor, and better typesetting than I expected. Mistook y'all for a different MTL group that sniped a series in the middle of a batch of uploads of a different series with obvious quality issues.

@itamar
Whenever a series gets mtl, manga or novel, it tends to become radioactive to all human translation teams. I've lost count of how many series I was following that have been abandoned for years because someone wanted to be "helpful" and run it through mtl.

Power Uploader
@Itamar @lilsiuol But still, do not upload half-chapters to MangaDex. Either upload the full chapter or don't upload. There have been cases of chapters being removed because of that, I myself was going to report it for only having 7 pages instead of the 24 it now has.

I'm hoping the Divine Bird takes some kind of humanoid form, but the question is, will the MC be able to manipulate it to his will?

Group Leader
@LordPants Glad to see you realized your mistake.

MTL is trash but this alongside many others is really good editing of MTL, making it almost impossible to see a difference from real TL. These people obviously know what they are doing and know enough Japanese to make their TL not look like Google TL on herpes.

Dex-chan lover
@lilsiuol

If the tsu character is small, then it extends the next consonant. (Ex. でんこうせっか - Denkou Sekka aka. Quick Attack)
If the tsu character is big, then it's a character like any other. (Ex. Setsuna, Keyaruga's icy wolf girl slave)

Thanks for the TL, it was pretty alright. Y'all fuckos in the comments are just mean.

One major issue tho. FurryBitch69's proper name is Setsuna, and not Senna. I'm pretty sure you accidentally entered her name as セッナ (senna) instead of セツナ (setsuna). This small ッ character called 'sokuon' doubles the consonant following it. It also written as the scaled-down version of the letter 'tsu' (ツ), hence the confusion.

This is especially funny in this case, because the only consonant that the sokuon cannot double is 'n', because there already exists a regular 'n' character, so I have no idea how it ended up as Senna. I legit had to do some JP input character-downscaling magic to be able to type it as セッナ, and it lowkey hurts my eyes to look at. 🤣

Also, I remember there was an 'Eve' that you guys forgot to capitalize, so there's that. Still, thanks alot for the TL.

EDIT: Spelling and a bit of elaboration.

What is the reasoning for taking over this series? Has LHtranslation dropped this without any information (like they've with other series)?

Users who are viewing this thread