Dex-chan lover
The thing about LH Trans is their quality fluctuates, so I actually welcome some competition. They still have quite a few older chapters where they mistranslate stuff and never went back to correct it. Having alternatives to check if the translation is more or less accurate is a welcome thing. And it's no sweat off their back either, it's not like they get anything less for it. And if the competition is shit, hey, they just got free publicity for being the better one.

Dex-chan lover
@Noxdes Mr. Knox, what a shame sir!
If you're gonna keep uploading chapters, please, please don't stick with "Iblis" aaaaaahh it makes me cringe everyone I read that name. Go with Eve Reese plsss

@itsjenyoumen Hopefully that the case xD

Fed-Kun's army
@DLRevan
@Maiorem
You're both right on my grammar. It was late and seeing that the proofreader/ Proof Reader™ of LHT was randomly capitalizing words pissed me off and I wanted to get him angry. I'm not a proofreader so I'm 100% fine with not being correct. I'll concede those points. My frustration with LHT is that I think they are low quality. I think you're being willfully blind if you think that their editing is good, speaking purely on text and not their image quality. I thought for the longest time they were using MTL because their English is clunky and seems transliterated. It's also kind stupid that they release chapters in chunks, as if they're trying to ward off completion. They also abandon a project for months, and then the day or two after another group picks it up they'll drop it. There might be legitimate reasons for this, but as a casual reader these moves seem petty.

If they just stuck to a handful I think their quality would be much better.

Group Leader
@reeeelmao
>My frustration with LHT is that I think they are low quality. I think you're being willfully blind if you think that their editing is good, speaking purely on text and not their image quality. I thought for the longest time they were using MTL because their English is clunky and seems transliterated.

Unless you can provide some solid examples, you don't get to criticise the quality of their text when you can't even use the correct form of were/was, and it's supposed to be "right about my grammar" instead of "right on my grammar." You don't need to be a proofreader to criticise others for their language, but you should at least get your basic grammar right before doing so. Do I need to explain why this is important? It is because someone with poor grammar criticising another for producing what they think is "bad text" could also be under the impression that the text is bad due to their own poor grasp of grammar, hence the criticism is absolutely unwarranted.

>It's also kind stupid that they release chapters in chunks, as if they're trying to ward off completion.

That's how the chapters are originally released in the first place. If you want to blame someone for this, blame the official publishers. However, this is probably in the best interests of the artists in the first place.

>They also abandon a project for months, and then the day or two after another group picks it up they'll drop it. There might be legitimate reasons for this, but as a casual reader these moves seem petty.

As a casual reader, you are not entitled to the labour of others in the first place. It's not like they are getting paid anything to work on any series, so if anyone is petty, it's entitled assholes who think that they have some kind of right to call for other people to scanlate whatever series the assholes like.

Dex-chan lover
@reeeelmao Nobody is going to apply the same level of care to their mundane/relaxed posts that they do to their work. Especially if it's not their day job... Expecting them to do that is just purely asinine, and you need to find something better to do with your life. I actually DO do it for my day job and there's no way in hell I'm going to spellcheck and grammar check every single message I've ever post anywhere just in case some weeb gets upset with me or the company I work for and tries to use it as an argument because they're not able to come up with anything better, or at least an argument with more merit than the age old grammar nazi bs.

Fed-Kun's army
DEJA VU, I HAVE READ THIS CHAPTER BEFORE, LIKE FOR THE 5TH TIME, JUST THIS WEEK ALONE

Dex-chan lover
@reeeelmao You wanted him to get angry? So you are a troll then.

You're not getting out of this now by trying to sound reasonable. Especially since you aren't really, now you're trying to excuse yourself and your own mistakes while still holding the LHT member to some externalized lofty standard nobody else here agrees with.

The rest of the posters who replied to you are far too nice. Let me say what really should be said, because the rest (especially LHT) can't or won't, you're a little shit who wanted to feel superior with the age old internet tough guy tactic of being a grammar nazi. And you didn't expect to get spat on for it or countered by actual logic/experienced posters.

This chapter is a prime example of what makes this series so poorly written. The MC’s motivations are all over the place and can even directly contradict from one chapter to the next.

Why the hell does the MC feel the need to save or protect the two princesses? If it was TRULY to keep them around to “atone” for their sins, good job with the whole brainwashing thing so they have no clue. In fact, they aren’t even being punished because they were brainwashed into “loving” the MC.

If it was really to punish them, then why did he kill the Sword Hero (the one he turned himself into a girl in order to fool)? She was one of the party who tortured him. Is the MC going to turn the Gun Hero into a chick, rape them, then brainwash them as well? It’s not like the MC is even being poetic with their “revenge”. It’s literally just raping the two princesses and then brainwashing them.

I’m all for a good revenge story, but keep the character motivations straight. You can’t have the MC be some “cool” edge lord who rapes and kills (while very clearly deriving a great deal of joy from it) but also feels bad about it in order to try to retain some shred of sympathy from the audience.

Users who are viewing this thread