Dex-chan lover
Translation job looks like it turned out just fine. Nothing serious, except a few things which can probably be written off as typos.

For anyone who interest to read this novel, the story at this point is ch.14 in novel version

Fed-Kun's army
The last page is the best, seeing isekai Putin's swole muscles

I wonder what happens when „Large Boobs“ levels up. 🤔

"I made a cake and had it." Talk about a redundant statement. Just "I made a cake" is enough. It's presumed when you make food that you also eat it.
Or actually, because it's a birthday celebration just saying "I had cake." would be enough.

Dex-chan lover
A big surprise the MC apparently didn't see coming, even though she did. How many hints and clues does she need before packing her stuff and relocating?

the translator did a great job. we just need understandable and readable mangas, not english literature 😊

Dex-chan lover
always remember that MC is a male prior to isekai lelz

and i wonder if MC will have a real 🅱️enis inserted to her

Dex-chan lover
@zamundaz
Some publisher prefers to have quicker but shorter releases mangas on internet than the longer but slower manga you can find in monthly shonen jump.
This lead to translators having a choice to make : either translate asap every parts (which is less works you have to do more often) or wait till full chapters are completed (which is more works but done seldom). Having a routine is preferable for most people so translator tends to do the former.

Users who are viewing this thread