she can relocate easy right?? chop chop we need to go girl. to peacefully increase your sltty level HAHAAHAH

ohhh and right to the translator. Thank yaaaa! I appreciate the rough translations!

In the first place, couldn't she have used some kind of invisibility or deterrence barrier spell with her omnipotent magic?!

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian ah.

then we're in grey territory. i meant for mangas that are intentionally structured into subchapters, and therefore have their own front pages per sub-chapter (see Tales of Demons and Gods). some newbies recently have been taking whole chapters and releasing them in halves, and that ticks me off. in this case, i can't see that distinctive chapter-cutting from the chapters released so far, so it's probably meant to be a whole chapter release, but oddly released in bits. weird, innit?

Who that fucker thinks he is to just throw a rock in the window of a witch house?
This is literally play with fire.

Dex-chan lover
hope she immobilize the fucker with the huge block of snow that she stored. no courtesy such as greeting him is needed since he could be throwing another rock on her head

This translation is better than most that I've seen in other translations,
That man is gon be buried alive

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti considering how months passed, it probably took them awhile to find it.

@nininhosam I want to have a snowball fight with him.
Using Air Barrel

Dex-chan lover
@alkossovsky

It's not really omnipotent, far from it in fact.
She can create things that she knows well, which is by itself really powerful but that's about it.
It's not like it allows her to ignores the natural laws or create forcefields.
Also, it costs a huge amount of mana to create things out of nothing, even if it can be reduced by collecting the materials ahead of time.
So she can´t create super complex or huge things easily like medicine or the house.
She does also have life magic, but it seems to only be everyday things like making a fire and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread