Aggregator gang
If you're deciding to throw your hat into the ring on translations, please pick up something that has been abandoned. Many good manga are languishing with no translators.

Fed-Kun's army
@SweatyBrie
She didn't teleport the house away, she store it in her item storage
Mother didn't recover without potions, she drank one and the family sold the rest

i agree on what @commandodude's and @tigerstar186's comment.

There are really a lot of abandoned mangas that would really use a pickup. Please consider on those instead, heck there's even some manga that don't have english translations yet on this site.

So give your shot on those instead, and keep up the good work.
Some grammar is somewhat incorrect, but at least its understandable

Edit: Oh, also please consider on submitting a full chapter instead on parts. I'm nitpicking here, but still i really prefer a full chapter instead of parts

Dex-chan lover
@Reventiz figures there has to be shit like that. Just "normal" ecchi doesn't cut it anymore huh? At least that means she won't turn into deranged, gangbanging weirdo ( oh I can already see the outraged commentors. Nowadays that's just normal sexual freedom, yeah yeah. Spare me)

Power Uploader
@Metalslug147 Regarding your edit: You didn't even notice that these are different uploaders? And regardless of that, if the original is always published in parts, then the TL might be just as well.

Power Uploader
@Metalslug147 damn, opened the comments of the wrong chapter. Sorry, or in other words 9.2 is out, but by a different TL. This gets easily confusing in the chapter list, if some add the volume number and some don't.

@rawhat, fair point on the separate parts. But i was suggesting that to do in wholes in the sense when OP TL a manga and not this one alone.

sorry for the misunderstanding

WOWOWOWWOW~! MAN HAS THE AUDACITY TO BRUCK SOMEONE'S WINDOW WHILE COMING TO ASK FOR HELP?!!! HUH??? NAHHHH

aah, greedy people, life isn't complete without one. I guess the author depict what's going on irl huh?

It’s funny how she gave something out of the good of her heart and that turned into people thinking that she owes them something. This is exactly why humanity is in danger too many greedy a holes.

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of r/entitledpeople

Also I hope she pays a visit to the college to remind those kids about what they've done.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I want her to booby trap the place after she leaves since whoever goes back there would likely deserve it.

@tigerstar186 @commandodude @Metalslug147
I know that there are many series out there untranslated, but what if they happen to really like this one. It's also short and probably more doable for a beginner to try.
On the positive, we got a chapter much sooner than expected, and I'm glad to not have to wait on that previous disturbing cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
See shit like this is why it is actually smart to be a murder hobo. No one can be trusted and life will always fuck you over. Especially when rural people exist.

Dex-chan lover
she can put the whole house into her inventory can't she?

p.s. - I can confirm that that's exactly how humans respond to kindness

Dex-chan lover
Just so everyone including the other translator's group knows, anyone can translate the manga.

The only thing that requires is the tenacity to keep on translating the manga.

Some people can do the quick work and some can polish the translation and make it readable for others.

All you need is a cooperation between the said 2 people and maybe others with free time to contribute to the translation or with spare changes to donate to the group or individual who was doing the translation.

I just giving my opinion about the previous comment talking about sniping and the right to translate.

Honestly, this site and everything is an illegal thing to do.

I am not saying it should be shut down, it is the opposite. I want it to keep going. It is hard to find the translated manga anywhere.

So the last thing this site need is another scanlation war. That shit is stupid as hell.

This manga is actually extremely realistic in the sense of people not leaving her alone. She let people manipulate and walk all over her so they could get free goods from her. Had she started charging people insane prices for the medicine instead of giving it away this wouldn't be happening.

Users who are viewing this thread