Dex-chan lover
Just so everyone including the other translator's group knows, anyone can translate the manga.

The only thing that requires is the tenacity to keep on translating the manga.

Some people can do the quick work and some can polish the translation and make it readable for others.

All you need is a cooperation between the said 2 people and maybe others with free time to contribute to the translation or with spare changes to donate to the group or individual who was doing the translation.

I just giving my opinion about the previous comment talking about sniping and the right to translate.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga, specially the slutty jokes, such a great contrast with the rest of the narrative

Group Leader
@Techno97

On the contrary, while I can continue to translate, I've decided not to as the original group that was doing the translations seem to have been working on a few chapters (including this one as it's still missing 9.3 9.4 and 9.5) and plan to release them soon.

I've done this because I've seen other beginners trying it out, I really like this series & wanted to practice my skills, also the last part (9.1) ends with a serious cliff hanger.

Honestly you have done very well for a first time translation. I think you should keep it up if it isnt hard on you :)

Dex-chan lover
@koltek My comment was just a joke saying the same thing as: "If you aren't happy with it, do it yourself." Not really worth responding to. I'm sorry you misunderstood it and took the time to reply.

Dex-chan lover
This presents an extremely narrow perception of rural villagers. Aside from those that are already criminally inclined, actual people are not normally so stupid as to think they can march up to strangers - and even break their damned windows - and demand goods and services for free. If they had shown up offering to pay and simply wouldn't take no for an answer, that would have been one thing. But this was practically a mob shakedown.

@Justking14 However all of those witnesses are villagers, so it not unthinkable for a village hide things the need from the lord. Like hiding some of the harvest from tax collectors.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. When life becomes unbearable, pack your things, bring your pet, and go on a travel.
The villagers? They're rude. Good riddance.
The lord? Sounds like a d1ck. Don't wanna have anything to do with them.

Users who are viewing this thread