I had a feeling this would happen when people do things out of kindness a-holes come around and demand things for free all the time.
Thanks for the translation you did a great job.

Well, this is better. If she killed then it would’ve escalated to a kingdom wide problem depending on how much damage she did and if she accepted then it would’ve made mc a potion making slave. They might even have some kind of magic to force her into obeying as well. But most importantly THE DOGGOS WOULD’VE DIED. Because they’re still considered monsters so...

Group Leader
Alright, that guy who threw the rock through the window pissed me off even more than the family she regrettably saved that started the butterfly effect shitstorm. I would have done far worse than just scare him off.

At this point, I think the only two reasonable options left here is either to pack up and leave, or genocide......or both. There's no point in saving people that are as dumb as a box of rocks.

@Seraph64
I would lure a bunch of monsters into the village before going away, but that's me

I like the way you think, very straight forward and easy to accomplish. I was thinking something a little more complicated like spread leprosy or bubonic plague on her way out as a parting gift to the village and it's surroundings. I mean, if they're going to treat her like a witch, may as well act the part.

Dex-chan lover
Are people literally that stupid in this planet?
Antagonize the MC and get free shit out of it?

Fuck, this manga had potential but its pissing me off right now

Dex-chan lover
Ugly people being evil is something this manga really likes to use to the point of hilarity.

Dex-chan lover
This is also why stereotypical loner witches/wizards are often portrayed as dangerous loners who might curse you or help you.

Because when you need to pay the proper obesiance or risk getting struck by lightning, it stops random ijits from trying to demand you do things for free.

Dex-chan lover
> The very first page, it already earned my wrath any annoyance.
Was this kind of people had on this world are?
If this is, no wonder why other isekai main characters always dream of furry friends....

> Thats correct MC.
Your hospitality and good nature was very incompatible in this world or maybe, lets assume in that domain for now.
If the other territories disrespect you like this one, then this world was scum to the core. Better if you live isolated in the community for real and seek furry friends instead.
Also, seek elves and fox woman, be friend them and introduce your daily personal time, share your toys also....

People thinking that escalating the situation is the way to go have no life experience.
Yes, it's a manga so the author could make it so the our protagonist wins and is moral and just - but this never happens in reality. Assuming your opponent has no answer to you going full out is a foolish move and one that will cost you your life, either literally by dying or having to have to deal with counterpunches until you decide to disappear.

So better disappear now when there is a chance to be forgotten by most of them. Sometimes the best solution is to run and start over, instead of wasting time fighting only to start over in the end or dying. Never assume that things will be over if you just swing hard enough.

Dex-chan lover
@ReRead : Slavery of some form is definitely a possibility. If the lord is coming with an army, and not just a personal guard, then he is definitely intending to use force to make her comply. As to Slavery magic IIRC from the WN
it exists and the merchant she is running from (I think illegally) puts it on every kid he takes from the orphanage, Including using it to take the girls to his bed.

Group Leader
I'm not sure what's happening with the scan war, but I love your scan group's name xD

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me she'll just make a nuclear magic equipped flying castle that turns invisible and teleport anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread