@IndanaBegum You can find their information on their official Mangadex page https://mangadex.org/group/7881/sawateam

Check out their discord in particular for info.

I know sawateam is further along but because I don’t use/don’t want to use discord I figured I wouldn’t get to read it. Thank you for this translation posted on mangadex.

Group Leader
Let me clarify one thing as to why aggregator sites can't use Sawa's scanlations. It's a highly protected site that has an anti-copy code called
"Shitty Reader." It's almost impossible to copy their translation since it perfectly hides the url and the image. It also shuffles the images and reshuffles it through code making it even harder for aggregators to copy their content. I'm just uploading my version to MangaDex so aggregator sites can use it. I get that they do it so they can lessen the damage cost by aggregators, however what they are doing is the same like everyone else- also the same for us. In the end of the day we can all agree that scanlations are illegal but we would still willing to do so. I also consider you guys to support the original translation whenever it releases in your country(TappyToon is one of the example). Anyways if I'm just making my point and if you've read this whole thing I said, thank you.

Thx for translating 👍 I'm very happy I get to read this series further. I never read any announcement that they are continuing it on their site, so I thought it was dropped.

They're actually right. I totally forgot about this series. Shame that I forgot about those magnificent eyebrows omg

Thank you H-ero for picking this up! You're our hero ㅠvㅠ

thank you for your hard work! i'm glad that this series won't be dropped, it's one of the best manhwas out here :)

Users who are viewing this thread