Does that mean the westward faction also conspired with worm to do the same for ryuki (connector) for some old figures with the same brainwashing method to ressurect him?

I mean like better prospect ressurection since ryuki was asummed to be cloned (like with ohma, but ryuki did a bit more naive and more prone with brainwashing) look at how his grandpa made him a worm killing machine

I think Raian is staring at Edward & Xia.
Edward is looking forward to dispose of the " fakers "

Dex-chan lover
Why would Alan get disqualified? I don’t get the point of Alisa threatening that.

Double-page supporter
I’m not sure Raian is seeing a memory. The image is being reflected in his eyes. Something he actually saw may be affecting him.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Raian got more wins in bouts between him and Ohma. Those Kure techniques are no joke.

I'm more interested in learning more about that pseudo reincarnation thing, though. It sounds pretty god damn spooky just hearing about how it works.

Prepare to learn shit ... The one you were suppose to teach all this is now getting is ass kicked in the Ring.. taking a History class now of all times won't help.
They better not turn this into a supernatural thing.. cuz if they do, Im out

Dex-chan lover
Judging by his confused look Alan might have done something to negate his use of removal without him noticing.

Prove me wrong. Huisheng is an interesting concept and all but i don't believe it, i mean just imagine how many hours it would take a conversation about life dating back to 5000 years ago would take? I didn't do the math but considering a talk from guys talking about break-ups (sometime) takes 1~3 hours, then just imagine a 5 millennium long life story would take? Just pointing the obvious for people that actually believe such a thing :p

Power Uploader
I'd like to see Raians strict moves, not his beast side, we saw plenty of that.
Thanks Hokuto no Gun for translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Velacity

assuming the connector (receiving child) never have a life of their own or restricted if any (outside or martial training and brainwashing), and are raised solely to relive the original personality as close as possible... the one original (wu hei) 'soul' is the only one passed on (imprinted) throughout the 5k years, and non of the intermediate are included presumeably...

so it's farfetched but if executed strictly, is not impossible...

So they are trying to make a logic in which theyll say Hei from 5000 years ago who now lives inside Alan is supposedly stronger..
Well, surely my Antivirus from 5000 years ago won't work on the threats now.. it needs updating lol

the resurrection stuff is bs, but judging from how pumped Wu is, he'll lose miserably

Users who are viewing this thread