Dex-chan lover
@Velacity

It also assumes none of those people died before they passed on their "life" onto the new contained.

Imagine if someone at the age of 40 picked up a 3 year old kid to "reincarnate" into... but then he dies two years later from a disease. Or if one of the people who were being taught died half-way through, and only learned like first 20-30 years of someone's life and suddenly died. Now the 60-70 year old dude has to find someone young to quickly imprint into him?

Nevermind shit like genetic diseases like Alzheimer's and so on that would effectively kill the chain.

It's absolutely implausible, even if you ignore the fact that someone would sooner go crazy than get "imprinted" with a 5000 year old's personality.

hey man, a 5000 year old technique? With no update at all? yeah alan's gonna lose for using an incredibly old technique

@SlingToken if you look closely, the silhouettes in Raian's eyes COULD be Edward Wu and Xia Ji. I feel like that's the most likely answer since Raian was already pissed Xia Ji survived his punch, so i wouldn't be surprised if there's a point in this fight (i.e. right now) where Raian loses focus because he's raging over at our favorite bitchass worm.

Also hell yeah new chapter, of course. Honestly I'm waiting for Ohma's fight where Raian has to admit that yes he has more wins, but Ohma's won the last like 200 in a row or something. That'd be hilarious.

@Velacity You have a point, but maybe the technique isn't used to immortalized a being, but rather to mass produce one? As long as they have a "template" of the original Wu, they can effectively recreate him as many times as they want. Over the years, I highly doubt that EVERYTHING is being compiled, rather they refined the template with the best fighters among the successors. The technique sounds scary if you consider it on a massive industrial-like scale.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a never before seen face on Raian there, I wonder what this development could be

Also, that face on page 10 reminds me of a scene from Earthbound (you know the one)

Dex-chan lover
Could this be Raian emptying his mind in order to summon the essence of Kazzy the Raging Rook? Probably not, but one can always dream (until the next chapter is released) 8)

Thanks for the amazing work as always, HnG!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Guihun makes him strong and fast, but considering that Raian is handling it just fine with his skills and without using removal, it makes Alan seem incredibly unskilled. Another issue is that it makes it seem like Alan is going all out from the start.

He should have more in store, but I'm very doubtful about the usefulness of being a "reincarnation" of Wu Hei. For all of that, he's still just a puppet at Edward's beck and call. Alan has also kept his name and does not go by Wu Hei so aside from having a living autobiography, I really don't understand the purpose. Getting back to the main point, it's hard to see Alan as having more in store when Raian is already being distracted by something else.

It does seem like the Worm's head is trying to perfect this "reincarnation" through clones. An odd delusion to be certain.

@leusee I'm pretty sure there's some kind of caveat there. Like, Ohma putting some kind of restriction on himself, or his advance. No way Ohma would be weaker if he's managed to learn most of the Niko Style.

If there's something I learned from record of Ragnarok is that
the more you release yourself, you'll lose
the same as Carlos Medel, although he lost major of his muscle for speed but he did improvise it with a other technique. You could say that Raian is like Erioh when he was his age, he was reckless but came back to his senses and returned to learn all of the clan's technique and became more sensible and stronger but still reckless regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread